Weight management

How to reduce body fat rate by 10%?

How to reduce body fat rate to about 10%?

how to manage macros for weight loss

1. You need to know your current calories

First of all, you need to understand your basal metabolic rate. Basal metabolic rate (BMR) refers to the energy metabolic rate of the human body when it is awake and extremely quiet, unaffected by muscle activity, ambient temperature, food and mental stress.

You need to know the calorie you can consume every day and every week to maintain the calorie gap, which is also the most important thing when it comes to weight loss. Then, in order to optimize the weight loss effect, you also need to figure out your macro metrics, that is, you need to know how much protein you need to eat every day, and your response to carbohydrates and fats. Maybe you respond better to high-carb patterns, or low-carb, or even ketones.

Need to know your current calories

Now that you have figured this out, you also need to figure out your eating habits and frequency, eat 2-3 meals a day, or eating window, such as: intermittent fasting, which is eating only within 8 hours a day, and then eating nothing for the rest of the time.

Not everyone has the same standard, just like some people don’t have time to eat breakfast, eat the first meal around noon, and eat the last meal at 7-8 pm. In this way, eating within 8 hours every day is very helpful for diet management, because it is more suitable for their eating habits, so when his body fat is reduced to 10%, he will not be so hungry, so he will stick to this diet pattern.

Second, the 80/20 nutrition rule

This nutrition rule refers to that 80% of your calorie source should be complete, healthy, unprocessed foods, which will keep you full, healthy, and nutritious. Then, the remaining 20% can be spent on processed foods, some junk food, or something you want to eat.

Related Posts

lee center for weight management

What is Goryeo Burial? What is the specific form?

Goryeo Burial In Korea during the Goryeo period (918-1392 AD), when parents were old, if they were relatively sick, their children would use a rattan chair (JIGAI) to…

calories in greenies teenies weight management

How many calories do primary school students need to learn every day? What is a calorie?

Hello Male 11-17 years old weight (kg) × 105 = basic calories (kilojoules) Female 11-17 years old weight (kg) × 84 = basic calories (kilojoules) 1 calorie =…

uci weight management program irvine ca

Coco Lee’s gender?

Coco Lee’s gender is female. Coco Lee has a wide range of influence and high reputation in the music industry, and is loved and sought after by many…

my skin care routine results

Is the cost of cosmetic testing genuine?

The cost of test reports from different institutions is definitely different. Cheap ones may cost a few hundred dollars, and expensive ones are available in thousands. Just like…

skin care routine to remove blackheads

How to remove blackheads with cleansing cream?

How to remove blackheads with cleansing mask First wet the face with water, then use facial cleanser to wash the dirt on the surface of the skin. After…

the long dark carry weight management

Dark Diga’s height and weight?

Weight 44,000 tons → 100,000 tons (sparkling form) Age 30 million years old Height micro → 20 meters (incomplete form) → 53 meters (normal) → 120 meters (sparkling…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *